Wednesday 20 April 2016

Weekly Inspiration for Bee Crafty

Morning Blooger friends..

Did you catch our Bev from BEE CRAFTY on Hochanda yesterday?? Did you see her AMAZING new stamps??
OMG Im totally in love with them. We the DT didnt get to play this time so I have no samples to show you using them, but I still want to add the preview pic's to my post today and if you want to see future samples, come join us in our FACEBOOK GROUP.





Having a musical background myself, I must admit I just love these stamps. I dont even think I have favorite.. They really do work for everyone of all ages..

Anyway.. I DID make a project for today but I used one of the stamps from last month release. I used the "Sorry" stamp. Its just such a great fun stamp.
You can find it in the STORE with all the other amazing stamps.

This one was a simply background made with glitter paste & distress ink through a stencil. I also used distress spray to add more interest and a bit of sparkle.
I stamped my greeting with Archival black ink before I sprayed so the greeting has a bit of sparkle on it too.

And that's it from me for today. 
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.  
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment