Wednesday 18 May 2016

A quick card for Bee Crafty..

Hello Bloggers..

I have a confession to make.. I completely forgot about my weekly spot for
Bee Crafty 
this week. Ive been so busy that it wasnt till yesterday I thought of it. I normally always have a few spare projects lying ready for busy weeks but I have used them all up..
I need a serious crafting session I think lol..
Anyway, not wanting to let the bosses nor anyone else down, I made up a quick card.
Now to be honest, most projects I make are quick, i'ts just the way I craft, but this one was a 20min job, yet tons of fun.

For this week I used the following stamps:

You can find these and all the other stamps in the STORE.



 As I'm still new to Distress Crayons, they are lying on my table and I just love playing with them. So far I only just mastered rubbing them on embossed backgrounds, but hopefully in time, I'll learn other ways to use them.. But that is how I made my background. Embosing folder and Distress Crayons.

I then stamped my stamps with black Archival strait onto my background and stamped the butterfly on to a piece of scrap card. I coloured the butterfly with Distress ink as I'm yet to master colouring in with the crayons. I added a coat of clear embossing powder over the butterfly to make it shiny.

I Finished the card by matting my background on to black card stock before adding to my card blank.
And Voila, quick card done..

That is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job on this card. I've been playing with the Distress Crayons too. I find they blend best if you use some Gesso or Gel Medium on the paper first. One technique I've found that I love is to lay down the color, then put a stencil over it and rub over the stencil with a baby wipe. Gives a nice effect. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete