Saturday 14 May 2016

May showcase for Dragons Lair Design..

Hello Blogger Friends 

Today I want to share a few cards I've made with the brand new digital kit from
Dragons Lair Design.

The kit is called "Butterfly Garden". Brand new for May.
Find this kit and all the other amazing digital products in the STORE.
 
 
Both cards are made in 8x8.
I simply printed the elements I wanted from the kit (I copy and paste into word) and started creating.
I do love the lack of storage space you need when using a digital kit. I need no extra space bar on my pc. And I waste nothing as I only print what I want to use.. Love it..

Anyway.. there are TONS more elements in the kit then the ones I've used so make sure to pop over on the Dragons Lair Design blog or the Facebook group.

But that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment