Wednesday 15 June 2016

A wee tag for Bee Crafty...

Hey Bloggers..

Im sorry I'm a bit late with my post today for Bee Crafty. My new goodies for the next Hochanda show landed yesterday and I got so caught up playing with them that I clean forgot to blog for today..

Anyway I'm gonna jump right in..
For today I used the "Life & Rain" stamp as well as the "Tree Silhoutte" stamp.
Pop to the STORE to find these and all the other goodies..

 
 This one is made with a distress ink background using 3 different pinks.
I stamped with versamark and used white embossing powder. The splashes is made with a distress ink wash, splashed with the Tim Holtz splatter brush. (I'm in love with that brush lol)
I finished stamping my greeting in black and Voila..

  And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment