Saturday 11 June 2016

Dragons Lair Design - Vintage Letters

Hey bloggers

A quick post today to share an LO (LayOut) Ive made for
Dragons Lair Design.

Its made with the "Vintage Letters" kit. A beautiful kit and you can find it in the digital STORE with all the other digital kits and stamps. Pop over to the store now as there happen to be a 30% reduction on this kit for a few days ;-)


I am a "Paper ONLY" kind a scrapper but I have to say I DO love the digital kits. I LOVE that I can simply print the bits and bobs from the kit that I want and not having to worry about storing the rest.
A bit of space on my PC is all it takes. 

This LO is of my maternal grandmother. Sadly she passed away nearly 10 years ago but we all still miss her. I havent got many photoes of her (must go raid my mums collection hehe) but this one is one of my favorites. We were deep in conversation at my "goodbye" party. (I moved to London from Copenhagen with my now Husband) We had such great craic I didnt even notice hubby was walking around snapping pictures of us all. A cherised moment I have never been able/ready to scrap.
Until now :-)

Anyway.. As always I print in "Word" by simply copy and pasting.
I added gold embossing powder through a stensil on my backing sheet and all the letters are from my own stash. The rest is all from the kit and there is loads more in the kit that I havent used... Yet!!

  But that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

2 comments: