Wednesday 31 August 2016

Bee Crafty Inspiration..

Good Morning Blogger friends..

Im running a bit late today as we are going back to routine in this house. 9 weeks summer holiday is (finally) over. All my babies are now back at school so hopefully i'll soon be back to normal lol

Anyway, its my turn to share a bit of inspriation for BeeCrafty.
I had a play with the "Ground Elder" stamp and the "Family Masterpiece (lg)" stamp.

 The background is made using a stencil and distress ink. I brushed the colours with a make-up brush. Using the brush instead of the normal foam tool, gives a more textured look as the brushes catches the detail in the card but without "soaking" the card in ink. When you use the foam tool, you tend to gently press down and the foam goes into the texture of the card and creates a more smooth look. 

After inking I simply stamped with black archival ink and mounted on to a 14.5cm x 10.5cm note card.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


5 comments:

  1. Love everything about this hun. The background is amazing. Hugs Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't checked in for a bit, and boy have you been busy. What a lot of great cards! Beautiful job. I especially love this with all the colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Kristie, and thank you for popping by xx

      Delete
  3. This is cool! I love the background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete