Wednesday 24 August 2016

Hochanda Samples for Beecrafty

Morning bloggers..
And thank you for stopping by..

Today I want to share all my samples I made for the last BeeCrafty show on Hochanda.
Bev had a mix of new and older christmas stamps on the show and they proved very popular. She also brought some of the Inkables Templates (which are all favorites of mine..)
Bev also showed us something totally new to BeeCrafty.. MDF windows... and boy they flew off the shelves lol..
MDF is something I've personally not done a lot off, and I must admit I found it a bit scary.
Anyway, I have to say, in the end, I really loved the process. It made me really think about what I wanted to make, and made me think about colours, texture ect ect before even starting. Normally I just go with the flow and start over if it dont work, but here I had to think about the process..

I made 15 samples altogether for the show. Only a few got shown on the screeen this time but I hope I can still give you all a bit of inspiration with these amazing stamps.

Here is my MDF Window.. The kit contains the back (where I stamped and painted), the window pane and a foot for both to stand on. Find the kit HERE.
 I made mine as a wall hang instead of using the foot

 This one is made using the Inkables Templates layered up and then stamped on top.


 THis one is stamped and covered with a double sided sticky sheet and covered with glitter.

 This one is made using the ofcuts from the MDF window. 


 This one is also made with the inkable Tempates. I stamped through the circle stencil to get the rounded shape.

 Lots of embossing poeder and distress ink


 Ive made this back ground before and still love it. HERE is a link to the original tutorial on how to make it.


 This one is stamping and mica powders.



And that is all from me for today. I hope I've managed to inspire you a bit to have a go with these amazing stamps.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

1 comment: