Tuesday 27 June 2017

Guest spot for Teddy Bo & Co.

Hey bloggers..

Exciting exciting.. I was chosen to do a guest spot for Teddy Bo & Co..
If you have ever used digital stamps, I bet you have heard of Teddy Bo. I've been a huge fan for years, but due to lack of time, I had stopped colouring in. But then I saw the call for a guest spot and thought Id give it a go. Never thought I would be so lucky to get it but lo and behold, I was lucky..

I was given a selection of digi stamps and agreed to do 3 cards. 
Here is what I made:


 All images have been rescaled and printed from "Word"onto "Elegance Satin" card stock from Joanna Sheen. All has been coloured with Promarkers and all backgrounds made with chalk and set with cheap hairspray.

And that is all from me today. Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

8 comments:

  1. They are absolutely fabulous Marleen, thank you again for being such a delight to work with....can't wait to do it again..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure to get back to colouring. Loved it and images soooo cute. Thank you for having me and anytime ;-)

      Delete
  2. Aaw love these Hun, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. arent the images just cute.. I think the scene is my favorite... or maybe the star fish?? mind you love the castle lo

      Delete
  3. Stunning cards Marleen 😍 well done on the guest spot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on guest blog spot, beautiful cards, so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Marleen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete