Wednesday 18 October 2017

BeeCrafty - Hochanda Samples for the 12th Oct.

Hey Bloggers..

Once again my turn to share some inspiration for
BeeCrafty

Today I was to share my samples from last weeks show (the 12th Oct) on Hochanda.
I love this collection of stamps as I love making backgrounds and just finishing my cards with a greeting.. And this collection fits perfect for that.

Find all the stamps and many more goodies over in the online STORE.

This was the very first sample I made.. I LOVE the circle art boards BUT I still dont have much confidence when it comes to the MDF.. I dont know why as its really just like working on a piece of card.. But this is what I can up with and the result is growing on me lol..

Anyway, its Lustre Luxe and stamping on stop. Use a waterproof ink to stamp on top of Lustre Luxe. I finished with a bit of Lustre Luxe through one of the Dinkables..

A MDF tag.. and more Lustre Luxe. and more Lustre Luxe through a Dinkable..

 
And more of the same.. MDF tag, Lustre Luxe, Stamping and more Lustre Luxe through a Dinkable..

This one got to be my favorite of my samples.. But if you know my crafting, you'll know how much I love using rainbow colours.. I simply stamped with the smallest circle from the set randomly around my card and coloured in with distress ink. My greeting is stamped with waterproof ink onto vellum. Make sure you leave your vellum well to dry, It takes time, but its worth it..

Using a vellum overlay for your greeting, means you can still SEE the background behind, but your sentiment takes pride of place.

Made just like above only using the little square stamp and a different sentiment.

And another one, only using the little heart, a different greeting and alcohol markers to colour in. 
As I used a cardstock not designed for alcohol ink markers, the colouring turned out a bit streaky. I thought of changing it, but I actually really like the effect it gave so decided to leave it.

Well I carried on along the same lines with this one. Only my satmping was more deliberate this time. I also used the middle square and then the smaller square inside. And instead of a vellum overlay, I heat embossed my greeting on to black card stock.

And then I finally changed gear lol.. This background is one I have tried before and I still love the result.. I used the harlequin stamp and simply lined up my stamping. I then did the mop up tecnique with some purple distress ink. I diecut the heart out and stamped my greeting strait onto my card blank before adding my background.


And then it was time for oxides.. It just had to be done lol..
I used various coulours through various Dinkables.. I sprayed a bit of water over my inks and that gave this card this dusty look. My greeting is stamped on a white piece of card and just cut out before sticking to my card.

And then this one came alive.. It was simply just me cleaning my Dinkables from the above card.. I just sprayed a bit of water onto the stencils and preiing the card onto the stencil.. I did it to all the Dikables and this is the result.. I then stamped a few of the wire border stamps and my greeting and voila..

For this one I used paste through a Dinkable.. I love this wee stencil and I thought it really lended it self to paste as the lines are sooooo wee. (small)
Once my paste was dry I once again did rainbow colours, once again using oxides, and finished woth water spalshes.


And last but not least..
My very first play with the Skylines.. Ohh these was lying staring at me while I made all the other samples.. And I was nearly scared of playing with them... I have never done anything like this card before and its sooo out of my comfort zone.. BUT I love the result..
I used the bridge stencil and made the bridge... I then cut out the bridge.. I then made my "sunrise" and added my buildings in the back. I then finished by adding foam tape on the back of my bridge and adding it to my card..

I could have added a greeting in the sky but to be honest I really liked it as is..
And that is all from me today. I hope I have given you a bit of inspiration for what you can do with your stamps.

Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


3 comments:

  1. These are all stunning, fantastic work hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab samples Marleen 😍 love the idea of the vellum strips x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples Marleen. Great work x

    ReplyDelete