Friday 20 October 2017

Graciellie Inspiration - Blessed

Hey Bloggers

   Its time for this months inspiration post for  Graciellie Design..
This month Graciellie has teamed with Unity Stamps to make a rubber version of the stamps.. This means that you have the choice of digital stamps as normal OR rubber stamps..

Before I share my project, I want to mention another company.. This month, some of us Graciellie girls, have been so lucky to team up with Westcott. Westcott does some amazing product and have been so kind to share with us girls to try out.

I have only used the paper trimmer for this project, but I wanted to share the other goodies I recieved. The knife is truly the best craft knife I've ever had.


I used the stamp set called "Blessed". 
I only used 1 of the greeting for this card, but it comes as a beautiful pack with 2 flower inmages and several greetings.

FOr this card I decided to try out something new (to me). I have been playing with foil lately but so far I have only tried it when used with a print out on a laser printer. Well I know you can get foil glue to use through stencils, but so far I havent been lucky to find it.

So I decided to try the glue I have for my gilding flakes. and voila, it works.. I simply sponged the glue through my stencil, let it sit for a few minutes and then applied my foil. I ran it through my laminator as normal and this is the result. It was also a new foil I used and I think I had the heat up too high on the laminator for this foil, hence the not perfect result, but I really like how it turned out.

My sentiment is also foiled. I printed it on my laser printer and ran it through the laminator. I then cut it to size using a rectangle stitch die.
I finished with some Nuvo drops in white.


And that is all from me today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


4 comments: