Tuesday 24 October 2017

FranticStamper Inspiration - Beautiful Snowflakes

Hello Bloggers 
and welcome to my little slice of the www..

Time for my last post this month for
FranticStamper
where I am so lucky to be part of the guest DT.

Its all about Christmas this month and I have used a selection of dies from the October release. Find them all in the STORE.

For these cards I have used the following dies.
Alpine Snowflake - FRA-DIE-10337
Snowflake Border - FRA-DIE-10335
JOY Letters - FRA-DIE-10342

 This card was actually the first I made when i recieved all the dies. The idea came as soon as I saw it and I love how it came out. Its a classic design that could be recreated over and over.

I simply took the alpine snowflake die and cut out the snowflake from my card panel.I then took the panel, added foam take and added it to my silver mat and then to my card blank.
I then took my diecut snowflake and lay it in the the hole it had created, and I also put back in, the little snowflakes.

I diecut the snowflake one more time in silver just to get the little snowflakes and I added them around my big snowflake. I finished with a few gems.

 This card is my favorite of all the ones Ive made for FranticStamper this month. I LOVE using unconventional colours for christmas and oraange isnt really what I would say a christmas colour. But I teamed it with lots of the alpine snowflakes and goldembossing powder. I kept all the little snowflakes white to make them stand out and my JOY greeting is also covered in gold embossing powder but layed onto of a vellum strip to make it stand out a bit.

 And last but not least..
A mirri card strip where I die cut the snowflake border. I added the strip to my card blank with foam tape to give it debth. I had kept all the small pieces in the die, so I added glue to each little bit, turned my die over and popped it back into the mirri card strip, and then simply pressed each little dot down onto the card. It took a bit of time but the result is stunning.
I used a greeting from my stash and stamped it onto vellum and added gems as my finishing touch.

And that is all from me today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


4 comments: