Friday 15 December 2017

FraticStamper - Scrappage

Hey Bloggers

My turn to share some inspiration for my Guest DT for

Today i have teamed the egyptian dies with the British dies and paperdoll and made a fun little scrappage of my "baby". Abbie is 7 now so not a baby any more but she is my youngest so will always be the baby lol

Make sure you pop over to the STORE to see the full collection. There is something for everyone..
 



I have started to scrap onto A4 instead of 12x12. I dont scrap often anymore, simply due to time, but once in a while I take the time to create a memory like this.

These "around the world" dies just fitted this picture of Abbie so well. She is standing on "our" road leading from our house to her grandparents house. She always loved walking up to visit grandma and Grandpa. Sadly they are both in heaven now, but the house is still in the family so the journey isnt over and the memories lives on.

This page is made using a couple of stencils from my stash. Im afraid I dont know what companies they may be from as I take them out of the packaging and store them in a folder. BUt I used several with a bit of distress ink through. I then diecut all the dies I wanted and coloured them with distress ink. Then it was a simple matter of layering them up how I wanted and stick them to the LayOut.

A very simple page but hey if you visit my blog regularly, you will know that that is simply just my style lol

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting
 

2 comments:

  1. Aaww, lovely photo of Abbie, great scrap page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Marleen, how your little one has grown. It doesn't seem two minutes and she was a baby. Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete