Wednesday 13 December 2017

BeeCrafty Inspiration -

Hello Bloggers..

My turn to share a bit of inspiration for
BeeCrafty.

Bev was on Hochanda last Friday with the Banksy XL's and some fab new goodies. New backdrop stamps, new MDF and new Dinkables.
Find all the goodies in the STORE

Here is my samples, sadly they didnt make it back to the Bee's in time to make the show, but hope they can still provided a bit of inspiration.
 For my first samples I had a play with the skyline stencils and one of the brand new dinkable, the Bats.. Oh how I love this stencil.. Card is simple distress ink through the stencils.

 For this one I made a background using oxide inks and stamped with one of the new Backdrop stamps. I used a couple of MDF cogs, painted with Lustre Luxe to add on top.

Another Oxide background. I stamped my Banksy boy and girl, and then used the Dinkable that looks like a sun to create some shadows around them. I finished using the spotty dinkabel with distress ink.

Another Distress Ink background. I then used the Ghetto blaster boy but I stamped him of the page and repeatedly. I finished with some water splashes and a wee sentiment.


And then there is the new MDF. The doorhangers. I love these.
For both of these I used Lustre Luxe to colour. For the cogs, I used a trick Sam showed on her last Hochanda show. She mixed the colours of Lustre Luxe together. So I decided to try this out and managed to make this stunning brown colour. I used Oxide inks to stamp the subtle backgrounds and I finished with a few bits from my stash.

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

3 comments: