Friday 14 September 2018

Colour Crazy Challenge Blog - Guest Designer - CAS Christmas Bear

Hello Beautiful People
And welcome to my blog.

Todays post is another Guest Design Team I have been invited to join.
This one is called
Colour Crazy
Thanks for having me guys xx

Its a weekly challenge with an "Anything Goes" theme, as long as you colour your images. But pop over to the blog for all the rules and regulations.

I have joined the Design Team this for this weeks challenge and used a digital image from Crafty Sentiments called "Herbie the Bear"

With this little bear I decided to have a go at a CAS (Clean and simple) card. Its something I never really feel I got the hang off. Ever so Often I give it a go but end up with a card I think is bland. However, my daughter thought it was very clean and elegant yet Herbie makes it cute, so I decided to submit it.

I started by printing Herbie on to watercolour cardstock. I left him to dry over night. I then cut him so he fitted in the corner of my card size (140x100mm). I stamped my greeting which is from a magazine freebie stamp set, as is the holy, and coloured the lot in with water colour pencils.

I finished by layering him onto a red mat and mounted him to my card blank.
And that is it. For all the details of the challenge pop over to the blog.
  Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


1 comment: