Thursday 13 September 2018

Colourific stamps - Background stamps on small hearts..

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog.

Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
Colourific.

For todays creation I've used 3 different background stamps.
Ive used:
A6 Flower Background
A6 Tiny hearts Background
A6 Grunge BackgroundA6 Princess text

All clear stamps.

I love strecthing my supplies a bit further, using them in different ways, so for todays card I stamped each background stamp, on seperate pieces of cards, in complementry colours and used a punch to cut a load of hearts from each . I added a bit of distress ink around the edges of each heart and around my card blank before sticking the hearts down.
I drew a couple of faint pencil lines down the card to try and keep the hearts strait, and I just rubbed them out once the hearts was stuck down with foam pads.

I finished the card with my greeting and a few clear nuvo drops. I stamped the greeting using my Misty, nit a must but I find it helps me so much getting things strait as I can test it before I commit.
  And that is all for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment