Thursday 20 September 2018

Daughters Birthday Card with Colourific Stamps

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog.

Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
Colourific.For todays project I have used the
A4 Alphabet and Numbers set
A6 Alpahbet and Numbers set
A5 Princess Carriage set (the wee stars)





My background is a simple distress ink mop-up from another project. I had ink left on my mat after playing and didnt wanna waste it so mopped up the rest and used it here.

I stamped my open letters strait on to the background with versamark and heatseet it with gold embossing powder. I made sure not to remove any excess powder that landed on the background as I wanted the specks to stay. I also stamped the little stars and swiped my versamark around the edges of the background and heatset both also.

I filled my letters with glossy accent and added little micro beads in to the gloss while it was still wet. That made sure they stayed put.

While the gloss was drying I punched the wee circle, stamped the "15" on to it, swiped the pad around the edges and once again heatset with gold embossing powder.

Once all way dry I used foampads to add the circle as well as adding background to a craft notecard.

  And that is all for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment