Thursday 22 November 2018

Colourific Inspiration - Colourful Christmas Card

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog.

Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
Colourific.
 
I have once again used the  "Stitched Friends" for my main image. I love this little snowman.
My sentiment is from the
"Christmas time text set.
My Background has been made using the tiny star stamps from the "Princess Carriage" set.
 For some reason my close up pictures have dissapeared from my pc and my phone, I do appologise but hope you can still see the card ok.

 This card was really fun to make. I started with my snowman which I stamped on to watercolour cardstock, then coloured with watercolour pencils. I finished him with lots of glitterglue lol.

While he was drying I made my background. I just took a white piece of cardstock and stamped all the little stars with different colours till I had built up the whole space.
I stamped using distress oxide inks.
Once all way dry, I matted and layered onto red cardstock and finished with my little greeting.
And that was all. Very easy and turned out very cute I think
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment