Wednesday 10 July 2019

Im back at the table... Colourific Design Inspiration

Well Hello Hello Hello..

Omg I cant believe its been so long since I last posted here on my crafting blog. Last post was in November..
Truth be told, for personal reasons, I took a big step away from my craft table and just didn't have the heart to go back. I was even unsure if I ever would step back, but fate had other ideas and back I went. And I am really excited to be back. I had clean forgotten how much I enjoy just sitting relaxing and creating.

And just as I got back to the table, Annelies, the designer from Colourific Designs, offered me a place back on her Design Team. I tell ya.. Fate lol

So for my first post after my wee break is as you may have guessed, for

Colourific

If you visited my blog before, you will know my style is simple technique. I don't do difficult at all and I prefer my cards simple. So with that said...



 This card is a simple stamping and masking technique.
I started by stamping the (red) flower in the corner. I then re-stamped the flower onto a post-it-note and cut it out. Adding the post-it-note over the flower I then stamped the (pink) flower in the other corner and finished with the (orange) flower above. I made post-it-note masks for all the flowers and stamped the leaves .

Then it was a simple matter of stamping my greeting and colouring in. I tend to use water colours or water colour pencils for my colouring and that's what I used here.

A very simple card but rather effective.

I used the flowers from the - A5 Peonies stamp set
and the sentiment is from the - A6 Princess Text set.

And that is it from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment