Thursday 8 November 2018

The little christmas tree.. Colourific Inspiration.

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog.

Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
Colourific.

My mojo has been on a holiday for the last few months.. Ya I know, it happens to us all but its so disheartening lol.. Lucky for me I normally craft in bulk so always have a card or 2 lying to share if need be but yesterday I decided to have another attempt at creating..
My little girl was home with a cold so we stuck on a Christmas movie (yes I know its only November, but Christmas should be all year in my book hehehe) and crafted away together..

And lo and behold, I came up with a couple of cards that I'm happy with.

 

 

This little card is a bit on the darker side I think but it has a bit of sparkle too it that brightens it a bit.
My card blank and my background is both craft card. I used the "Stitched Friends" stamp set for my topper and the "Christmas Text" stamp for my background.

I started by heat embossing the background with clear embossing powder. I repeated this till I had the whole background done. I then added distress ink around the edges. This really makes the embossing stand out. I then stamped and coloured my little tree. I stamped on to watercolour card stock and heat set it with black embossing powder. I coloured with watercolour pencils.

I matted and layered my background on to gold mirri card and finished with a black heat embossed sentiment also on gold mirri card. The greeting is also from the stitched friends set.

And that is all for today. Hope you like my wee card.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting





1 comment: