Thursday 25 October 2018

Lipstick Background - repeat stamping - Colourific Inspiration

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog.

Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
Colourific.For todays project I have used the
A5 Girls Night Out stamp set.
Its a class set that features some sexy stilettoes and some hot lips, but it also have 2 little lipstick stamps. I love these and when I saw this set, I knew strait away what gonna make..
Another background lol

 
Its a very simple card but its one of my favorite layouts. It lets the stamp speak for itself yet it delivers the message intended, in this case a "Hello".

I have worked on watercolour card stock, repeat stamped the 2 lipstick stamps with archival ink as its waterproof, and then just used distress ink to colour with.
I use my Distress ink pad, just pressed my pad onto my glass mat and then used a water brush to pick up the colour with.

My sentiment is a die I tripple cut and layered, I stamped the strip where it says beautiful (stamp from a freebie set) and overlaid the sentiment on a wee strip of vellum.
I matted my card onto black cardstock and finished with a few star gems.
And that is it for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment