Wednesday 7 August 2019

Lets have a cocktail - Colourific Inspiration

Hello blogger Friends
and welcome

A very quick post from me today with an equally quick project for
Colourific

Its a one layer card, using only 1 stamp set.
The A5 - Champagne and Cocktails set
Find it in the STORE with all the other amazing stamps.




 



As I said, its a 1 layer card. I stamped strait onto my craft card using Archival black ink. I did the same with the greeting which is also in the stamp set.
I coloured in using some colouring pencils and voila.. thats literally it..
No fancy stash, so fancy colouring..
Just a good ol' stamp and good ol' colouring in lol..

I love making quick cards like that. simply because not all cards have to be fancy..
And that is it from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment