Wednesday 11 December 2019

Sleigh ride - Colourific Inspiration

Hello Everyone
and welcome to my blog.

Once again wednesday and my turn to share some inspiration using the amazing stamps from Colourific.

For todays card I've used the "Santa's Sleigh" set.



 Once again a very simple card.
I started with a black piece of card stock which I ran through my big shot with an embossing folder.

I then stamped, also on black card stock, the sleigh with versamark ink and heat set it using gold embossing powder.
I die cut the greeting and the holly for the corner and heat set them as well with the same gold embossing powder.

I finished by creating a mat, using the same embossing powder, by just swiping my versamark pad around the edges and heatsetting the powder.

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment