Wednesday 15 January 2020

Colourific is going to Hochanda

Hello everyone
and welcome to my blog.

A very exciting post for me to share today.
COLOURIFIC IS GOING TO HOCHANDA
Im so excited to see Annelies and my teamie Alice demoing, and sharing with you all, the amazing stamps from Colourific.
They will be on Hochanda on Sunday 26th of January at 12 noon. 
Dont miss it :-)
(The new stamps wont be in the Colourific store till after the show, but do pop over and check out all the other amazing stams)

But let me share with you one of the samples Ive made for the show.
The stamps are amazing.


This one is a journal page and I used a couple of the new stamps sets for it. 
I used:

  • A5 Zen Ladies B
  • A6 Whispering Hearts

    I also used 
  • Jornal page
  • Distress inks
  • Distress Sprays
  • Distress Crayons
  • Tim holtz Stencils
  • Clear paste
  • Mister with water
  • Diecut Sentiment
  • Gilding wax
  • Archival black ink pad & stamping blocks
I started by making my background. There isnt much rhyme or reason to it really. A few sprays here, a bit of crayon through a stancil there. A bit of water here and there..
Its why I love making journal pages. I really just have fun with the colours.

I added the clear paste through a stencil to get the measuring tapes done and left that to dry. Once dry I stamped my Zen lady and added my hearts.

My hearts are from the Whispering Hearts stamp set. I simply stamped them onto scrap pieces of card, coloured with distress ink and cut them out.

I finished the project with a diecut greeting from my stash and a bit of guilding wax here and there.
And that is all from me for today.

Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


2 comments: