It is time for the next LO for the Creativity Heals Design team post...
This week the scrapbooking groups theme is, "thanksgiving". Now I dont personally celebrate Thanksgiving, and members on the site are from all over the world, so we all agreed to take the theme and twist it into something that worked for us, personally.
For my LO, I decided to scrap my hubby. He is my best friend, a fantastic hubby and simply the best daddy in the world... Ok PLEASE dont tell him I said that ok.. His head would just get way too big lol...But never the less it is the truth. What I'm most grateful for in my life, is my own little family, and that starts with meeting my hubby, hence why my LO is about him.
I have keept the LO quite simple and it matches my hubby quite well. He's a strait forward guy, "what you see is what you get" kind of guy.
Here is what I used:
- Tim Holtz Naturel paper stach
- Paterened paper (no details, from stach)
- "Love" masking tape from Provo Craft
- "Rosette" die from Tim Holtz
- Chipboard key from BrazzillBasicPapers coloured with "Broken China" distress ink from Tim Holtz and covered in glossy accent.
- Eyelits, studs, printed frazes, outline stickers, all from stach.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and THANK YOU for any comments..
Hugs, Marleen xxx