Wednesday 25 April 2018

BeeCrafty Inspiration.. Hexagon

Hey again bloggers..

Wednesday again and im back with another bit of inspiration for
BeeCrafty..

Todays card was made for the last BeeCrafty show on Hochanda. Bev had the safari animals on, but on the list provided (to the DT) of goodies we could use was the Easy Frames. I love those stencils.. Find the full selection in the STORE..

So for this card I used the Hexagon, outie.. I simply lay down the stencil and used distress ink through.I remeoved the stencil and then took a selection of the Dinkables, layed them over the ink and strayed with water.I mopped some of the water up with a paper towel, removed the Dinkables and sprayed a bit more water.. just to make sure the colours really smudged. Once my background was dry again, I went back in with the Dinkables, but this time used a white gel pen and drew some of the pattern through. I then took a black gel pen and hand drew around the Hexagons. I finished with my greeting, heat embossed with white embossing powder on to black card and a black mat.

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Love that you can do so much with the Inkables, D'inkables, ink and "magic" water! Fab card hunni ❤

    ReplyDelete