Wednesday 18 April 2018

BeeCrafty - Scenery Animals - Hochanda Samples

Hello fellow bloggers..

Did you catch Bev on the tellybox this monday?? She brought some brand new stamps to Hochanda.. And they are AMAZING.. Another series to my favorite list lol.. Anyway.. they are called scenery animals and you can find them HERE in the STORE with all the other amazing goodies..

Here are the samples I made for the show:

This one is made with distress oxide ink and just plain black stamping. I used the sun dinkable to add a bit of debth up in the corner.




 This one is muddled distress ink, stamping woth distress ink and gold embossing powder..


 I love using smaller stamps to make backgrounds and thats how I made this background. My Zebra is stamped on top of a watercolour background.


 For this one I cut a circle shaped card and stamped the world map with greens and brown distress ink. I then just stamped my animals over. I used a dinkable to add a bit if dimention.


 This one was me just having a play and liking the outcome.. The background has been made using some old spray inks, then using the inny of the circle easy frame I swiped my versamark pad around it and added gold embossing powder. Using the outie easyframe I then finished by stamping my animals.

Last but no means least, an MDF tag smothered with Lustre Luxe and stamped with gold embossing powder..
And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marleen ... yes I saw the shows ... love Bev and her sister and love their products ... their demos are always interesting ... I particularly remember your circle card but love them all too ... well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stamples hunni, as always! Ordered the world map and words set and can't wait ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of samples her, all amazing, but I love the embossed Zebra! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great assortment Marleen.
    GG

    ReplyDelete