Wednesday 9 May 2018

BeeCrafty - Large Flowers - Hochanda Samples..

Hey bloggers..
Wednesday again and im back with another bit of inspiration for
BeeCrafty..
 This time sharing the samples I made for the last show the Bee's had on Hochanda.

 For this show we used the beautiful large flowers.
Find the full selection in the STORE..


The rose, the script stamp and oxide inks. The flower is coloured with watercolours.

















 This one was made with the sunflower stem. Sadly my sunflower stamp had a wee flaw in it so I couldent use the flower head, hence why I decided just to use the stem. I then added the tulip in with it. Ive stamped with oxide inks.


 Craft card and gold embossing powder.

For this one I only used the head of the rose. I coloured with watercolour pencils and finished with Nuvo drops.
 
 Brusho tag, stamping and then removing some of the colour with water and a paper towel.



This one is alcohol inks on photo paper and stamping with archival inks.

 For this one I made a mask for my flower. I stamped the flower, masked it and then stamped all my greetings. I coloured my flower with watercolour pencils and finished with a glitter pen over it.


 Another water colour.. This time a water colour background. Stamped and finished with black splashes.


 Ehhh I dont remember this one lol.. I think it was water colour cardstock.. I THINK it was distress ink but it might have been watercolour... I do remember I coloured the rose ink with a wink of stella shimmer brush though!!! Sorry


This one is a distress ink mop up background I made for my last demo in Belfast.. It made on crumbled watercolour cardstock, mopped up and then ironed to straiten out. I then stamped my flower and sentiment and finished with the crackle stamp.


 
 Once again the beautiful sunflower, with no flower lol.. Again I just used the stem, stamped with oxide ink, same with the sentiment and finished with clear nuvo drops..

Now, that is it.. A bunch of samples this time.. Sorry for the text being all over the place, my pc wont play nice today but hope you can make it all out ok.
  Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic samples Hun!! The sunflower looks just as good with or without the head �� Love the Beautanicals range ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super samples - a great selection - too many to pick one out - all beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sampleas Marleen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab assortment Marleen. The first and last are my favourites from this lot.
    GG

    ReplyDelete