Thursday 16 August 2018

Im FINALLY back...

Hello Bloggers..
Some may have noticed that I have been missing around the social platforms the last few months.. I used to post on my blog every week for a Design Team, but sadly I was laid off from that design team. Its a long story and as I can only tell one side of the story and don't myself understand the other side, it will be a story untold. But sadly being lain off floored my confidence in my crafting abilities. It triggered my mental health. Its no secret that I have struggled with depression and although I find I have it under control, this incident took me by total surprise.

Then followed the summer and my annual trip home to Denmark, which in turn means I hardly craft anyway but this year I didn't even take out the few goodies I have over there. The only crafting I did was a visit from my sister with her copic markers. Ive been dying to try them out as I have promarkers myself and it was fun, but still not enough to spark that crafting mojo.. 

We have been back home in Ireland for a few weeks now, I've sat in the studio, tinkering away and yet.. Nothing.. I normally just jump right into making a card but I would sit, and you would think I'd never crafted before.. Thats how its been for months on end.. But Today I finally managed to finish a card. I finally found that spark again.. I WANT to sit and craft, I want to sit and have fun..

Before I share the card I made, I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to the people who has been there for me the last few months. Knowing that there are people out there who has never doubted my crafting abilities and been nothing but supportive. I owe you one guys. 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart




 

And that is it for today. Hopefully mojo is here to stay and I'll be back soon with some more inspiration.
  Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. So glad to have you back hun, gorgeous card by a lovely lady x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marleen, congratulations on the first step to craft, I have looked at your designs, they are gorgeous, we are lucky to have you join our challenge. I have been dumped of a DT, so I know how it feels. Welcome aboard. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, I love that you've got back on your crafty feet and I love that we'll be messy crafting together in 5 dsys time!!

    ReplyDelete