Thursday 6 September 2018

Brand New DT, Brand new stamps.. COLOURIFIC STAMPS

Hello Beautiful People..
And welcome to my blog..

Today is my very first post for a brand new design team I have been invited to join.
Colourific

I am super excited to join the team, and look forward to share all my creations.
The stamps are made from clear photopolymer and are really easy and nice to work with. I found they stamped perfect from very first try.

This card is made on water colour card stock as I had a play with distress ink and water. I added distress ink strait to my acrylic block and spraid it with water. I then put my card stock over the acrylic block and let the colour seep into the card for a few seconds before removing the card again. I let the card to air dry.
While the card was drying I stamped my butterfly from the "Butterflies take flight" stamp set.
I used the distress ink left on my acrylic block to colour in my butterfly. I just used a water paint brush to mop up the colour..

Then it was time to assemble my card. I used my Misty to add the sentiment, also from the "butterflies take flight". I fuzzy cut my butterfly and shaped the wings a bit and glued her onto the card. And I finished with a few gems..

And Voila, thats it. First card of many made.
I hope you will check out the BRAND NEW stamp release from Colourific and do let me know if the comment section if I have inspired you to try out the stamps or the tecnique Ive used.
  Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting








No comments:

Post a Comment