Saturday 8 September 2018

Daring Cardmarkers challenge - Guest designer

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog.

Todays post is to share with you a wee card Ive made for
Daring Cardmakers Challenge Blog.

Its a weekly challenge and I have joined the DT for the month of september.
Make sure to pop over to the blog for all the deatils.

The challenge this week is called "Elemental Inspiration". Meaning you use a picture as inspiration and use 3 elements from it to create your own card.



I love the picture used for inspiration. It reminded me of the sea and the naticaul theme so that is what I went with.I used a back ground paper and a ton of dies to create this card. It was simply just layering it all up. My greeting has some sparkle to it although it dont show up on the picture. I finished with a few white Nuvo drops.



And that is it. For all the details of the challenge pop over to the blog.
  Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

2 comments: