Thursday 27 September 2018

Colourific Inspiration - Alphabet stamps

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog.

Its once again thursday and my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
Colourific.

For today I have made 2 cards. It was really just 1 idea that became 2 as I was playing lol..
Let me share the pics and I will explain.

First though.. The stamps I used you can find in the STORE.
I used the:
A4 Alphabet and Numbers
and the
A5 Princess and Carriage
 For this one I started by stamping my letters with Archival ink. I then used distress ink and lots of water to add colour into the letters. I held the card upright while doing this so the colour just ran down the card. As the colours flowed, the exess landed on my glass mat and I used that extra colour to add to the top of my card stock.. Hope that makes sense..
Once the card was dry I stamped the wee tiara, the star and the princess also with Archival.
The wee strip of black and white at the top of the card, is actually made using another Colourific stamp, I used the rainbow stamp from the A5 unicorns and chasing rainbow set.
I just stamped the end of the rainbow repeatedly and coloured in with a black sharpie before cutting to size.
I finished with glossy accent on the letters and a few clear nuvo drops.

Well and then this one... This one came about because I still had more water/ink on my glass mat. So I decided to mop it up on a piece of water colour card. I loved the impression so much and the colours oviously matched card 1, I decided to make another card in the same style.
When I made card no 1 I was toying with the idea of cutting/colouring/raising the letters but as background 2 came about I decided to do that on this card..

The letter are a bit stronger in colour the the rest of the card. Simply as I had already cleaned up the mat so I had to use a bit of fresh ink. But I like that the letters really pop.
I finished this little card using a flower stamp from the A6 modern flowers set.

And that is it from me for today. Make sure you pop over in the Store to see the whole stamp collection and come and join us in our FACEBOOK group.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment