Thursday 11 October 2018

Rainbow Princess cards - Colourific Inspiration

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog.

Todays post is for
Colourific as its once again my turn to share some inspiration..

For todays cards I have gone all rainbows but with a girly feel to them.
I have used the
A5 Princess Carriage set for both cards

Both cards are pretty much made the same way. Distress ink rainbow effect, sprayed with a homemade perfect pearl mist. . My sentiments has been stamped strait on to my backgrounds as is the start on the carriage card and the horse itself.
On the carriage card, I stamped onto black cardstock and heatset with gold embossing powder and the fuzzy cut the carriage. Its onthe background with foam pads.
Finished both cards with a few clear nuvo drops and that is about it.

with wee gaps but I just used a fine liner to fil in any gaps.
And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment