Friday 12 October 2018

Colour Crazy Challenge -Guest Designer - Breast Cancer awareness image

Hello Beautiful People
And welcome to my blog.

Todays post is once again for my Guest Design Team

Colour Crazy


Its a weekly challenge with an "Anything Goes" theme, as long as you colour your images. But pop over to the blog for all the rules and regulations.

I have joined the Design Team this for this weeks challenge and used a digital image from
Ching-Chou Kuik and have used the image called "Believe in Faith/Breast Cancer awareness Ribbon Girl". A stunning piece of art work.



My background is a stamp from my stash I stamped repeatedly with distress ink and smothered in more distress ink. I scruffed the edges with a pair of sissors and added more distress ink.

My image is printed on to watercolour cardstock, left to dry overnight and coloured with watercolour pencils. My sentiments are diecut and layered and covered with a glitter pen for a bit of shimmer.

And that is it. For all the details of the challenge pop over to the blog.
  Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


1 comment: