Wednesday 17 July 2019

Hello.. Colourific Inspiration..

Hello everyone
and welcome to my blog.

Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration using the stamps from
Colourific
For today I have used the stamp sets called
A6 - Moderne Flowers
A6 - Alphabet & Numbers

Find them in the STORE along with all the other amazing stamps.
 

I used a strip of watercolour card I had lying. I used a couple of different Distress inks and made a basic mop up of the colours. Once dry I stamped my flower repeatedly and also a spare oneon white card stock.

I covered the white flower with a couple of coats of clear embossing powder and stamped the the wee center and added on top.

The strip now stamped, I matted and layered on black card stock and stuck strait onto my card blank.I made my greeting by stamping the individual alphabet stamps to write the word "hello" onto a strip of white card stock. Last I finished with a bit of glotter glue here and there.
And that is it from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting
 

1 comment: