Wednesday 24 July 2019

Vintage Wedding - Colourific Inspiration.

Hi everyone
and welcome to my blog.

Its once again Wednesday and my turn to share a bit of inspiration using the stamps from
ColourificFor today's project I have used the stamp sets called
A5 - champagne & Cocktails
A5 - Vintage Car

Find them in the STORE along with all the other amazing stamps.

 

A simple little card. A background made with an embossing folder and a vellum die cut heart, created the setting for my vintage car. I stamped the 'congratulations' from the 'champagne and cocktails' set, using an Archival ink strait on to the vellum and left to dry.

The car itself, I stamped onto watercolour card stock and coloured with water colour pencils. I cut masks from post-it-notes for both tyres and covered the rest of the car with clear embossing powder. I only gave it 1 coat but as I look at pics now I wish I would have done 2. I think it would have given it just that little bit more..

Anyway.. my number plate.. This is a nifty little on.. let me show you..


Do you see the number plate already ON the car?? It says 'Happy Birthday' but further down on the set there is an extra plate that says 'Wedding Day'. So you can change the plate on the car for more use. I love that. It just gives you more ways to use the set. I suppose if you have other mini stamps with greetings, you can block out the 'happy birthday' when you ink up the car and add other stamps there..

Anyway. I stamped out the wedding plate and fuzzy cut it and layer it up on my car.
I finished my little card with a few gems and a bit of sparkle pen on the number plate.

And that is it from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment