Thursday 15 November 2018

Colourific Inspiration - quick 1 layer christmas card

Hello Beautiful People
and welcome to my blog.

Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
Colourific.

I have another Christmas card for you today using my little Christmas tree.. Can you tell he's my favourite?? lol

I tend to make my Christmas cards very simple.. I make and send roughly 60-80 card each year so I need them to be fast. Also I'm very well aware that after Christmas they all pretty much end in the bin (which is OK) so they have to be cost effective as well..

The card I've made for today fit that bill perfect. Minimal supplies, quick to make, yet cute and christmassy.




 As I said, a very simple card. Ive used the "Stitched Friends" stamp set and my greeting is from the "Christmas time text" set.

I used watercolour card stock for this card. I stamped my tree with versamark ink and heat set the image with black embossing powder. Once cooled I coloured with watercolour pencils. Its hard to see in the pictures but I always colour a light blue shadow around the image. I stamped my greeting, also with versamark ink and also heat set with black embossing powder.

I finished the card with a mat of gold mirricard before sticking it to my card blank.

And that is all for today. Hope you like my wee card.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment