Wednesday 14 August 2019

Im late im late for a very important date...

Hey everyone
And welcome..

My apologies, I'm late with today's post.. I had it all planned and yet it totally slipped my mind..
But hopefully better late than never.

I'm very excited for this post as it wasn't just me crafting. Me and my youngest daughter had a play together with her favourite Colourfic stamp. Abbie is 9 so I guess its no surprise that the unicorn is her favourite lol..

We both used the A6-flying unicorn set and I also used the A6-unicorn text set as well as the A6-Tiny hearts background stamp.

You can fins all the stamps in the STORE.



 

Abbie simply stamped and coloured hers with gel pens.
Me, I stamped my unicorn on to watercolour card stock and used distress ink (well watered down) to colour. My background is stamped and heat embossed with a iridescent powder. I then simply layered my background onto the card blank, stamped my greeting and finished with a few gems..

And that is it from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment