Wednesday 4 September 2019

Girls night out..

Hello Bloggers
and welcome

Its once again my turn to share some inspiration using the fantastic stamps from
 Colourific. 
 You can find the stamps I've used and all the other fantastic stamps in the
STORE. For todays post me and my little girl had a play session together.
We both used the A5 - Girls Night Out stamp set.






Sticking to what I do best, both Abbie and I simply stamped, coloured and added a sentiment.
I stamped using distress oxide and Abbie stamped with black ink and coloured with gel pens. We both finished with a die cut greeting and a few gems.
And that is it from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment