Wednesday 11 September 2019

Tiny Hearts - Colourific Inspiration

Hello Bloggers
and welcome to my blog.
Its my turn to share a bit of inspiration using the amazing stamps from Colourific. 
 You can find the stamp I've used and all the other fantastic stamps in the
STORE.

I have 3 cards to share today but they are all variations of the same ideas and I use just the 1 background stamp.
This is a technique you can do with any background stamp and with a bit of fiddling around with your inks, use any stamp you have.








These cards all started out as simple stamping on my card stock with my Tiny Hearts Background stamp. The gradient in the colours are made by overlapping the inks. I used Distress ink for all 3 cards and if you start with the lighter colour on your stamp they wont really contaminate each other.

After stamping I cut 2 of the backgrounds into strips and added them to my card with foam tape to give them a lift. Use regular tape if you don't want the extra bulk.

I finished with a couple of die cut sentiments and a few black gems..

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment