Wednesday 18 September 2019

Mixed media card - Colourific Inspiration

Hello Bloggers
and welcome to my blog.
Its once again Wednesday and my turn to share some  inspiration using the amazing stamps from Colourific.  Ive used a selection of stamps for the mixed media card Ive made for today. You can find them all in the STORE.




I started by adding distress ink to my background. I used water colour card stock to make sure it could take enough water to make the colours blend.

I used Archival black ink to stamp strait onto my background. I used the A6 Borders and Stems and the A6 Grunge background.

I stamped the butterfly and the sentiment from the A5 Butterflies take flight set on to scrap watercolour card stock and also used distress ink to colour, but this time i used a homemade silver mist spray as my water. This has given the sentiment and the butterfly a bit of sparkle.

I cut out the butterfly and added to my card base using foam tape.
The sentiment I cut into single words and added scattered around the card.

This is such an easy way to make a mixed media look to a card and can be done using any stamps you have in your stash.

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment